Saturday, October 24, 2009

24/10/2009

Morning:

Woke up and went to practice. The kids are going to Prado today, and the gym doesn't open till later, but I thought I'd at least drop by.

Afternoon:

Did 3 x Rosemead to do the bike workout (10 x (2 on, 1 off)). It's really nice over there at night; even though it's dark there are so few cars it doesn't matter. I was slightly cold but that was my own fault. I think the squats/deadlift must be helping; the bike felt significantly easier than last time despite me not using it for a while. Or it could just be the fact that I am in the slightly higher gear.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Oh, so you weren't actually doing a workout when we saw you this morning!

No no, I definitely like xc better than track. Byfar. I just like doing track workouts during xc (when I'm in shape and not super sore/have dead legs), because they're speedy.