Monday, October 26, 2009

26/10/2009

Afternoon:

So Facebook keeps telling me to write on Alyssa Deaver's wall. I don't know what kind of algorithm consistently tells me that (it has happened about 75% of the time if you include reloads, and a whopping 4/4 if you just count initial log ins), but I feel like it's missing some input data.

Anyways, did the 15 minute 3600 today; I felt like I had better form that I did even last Friday. Hopefully nothing crops up with the achilles, and I can continue training for Track. I think I can actually do best in the 1500, but I really didn't have any base last year so the 5000 times may be off by a good deal. Time will tell.

Also, I've noticed that I've gotten a lot better at the medicine ball exercises; 2 sets of 50 each with the 5kg ball! Although I was pretty tired on the last 7 or so.

No comments: