Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22/09/2009

Morning:

I feel like it is bad news when your fallback plan needs a fallback plan, but that's what's happened now that even biking seems to induce some (mild) pain. I could totally blow through it but I have no idea how much long term damage it would do. I would like to be healthy at least for track if not for the next race or the rest of cross country season.

Afternoon:

Awesome things happened in the 8 or so hours between practices; I could at least bike so I did the workout I was supposed to do in the morning. Some mild discomfort at 10-15 minutes but easily blew past it. Did:

15 warmup -> (3 on, 1 off) x 10 -> 10 minute cooldown

The 1 off wasn't really enough for my heart rate to calm down, so while I started at about 105 RPM, 130 HR I finished at about 115 RPM, 180 HR for the easy part. Hard was about 125 RPM, 180 HR at first while at the end it climbed to 140 RPM, 200 HR. Overall I liked the workout though as I never had to think about the entire 65 minutes; the most I worried about was the next 3. Went 23.74 pseudomiles.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Oh noes! Chief, be smart! Hope it gets better (soon) :(.